RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
We hope you love your ROOCOU purchases however should you not be fully satisfied or if you have changed your mind and would like to return your goods, we only ask that the following requirements are met
All items purchased excluding pre-order from ROOCOU are eligible for return if found to be unsuitable providing the steps below are followed within our returns policy of 14 days from date of receipt of you items.
Please use the sizing Guide provided to enable you to purchase the right size as its important to us at ROOCOU that we achieve customer satisfaction at all times.
How Do I Return and Item to ROOCOU
- Please ensure all items are returned the way that we sent them to you within 14 days of your order purchase date any items returned outside of this timeline will not be refunded in UK outside of UK due to shipping times we have extended this to 30 days.
- Please include your original invoice and a returns note with your order details and also the reason for returning within the parcel to enable us to confirm the identify of whom returned the item to us, as without this we will not be able to refund you.
- All labels and tags must still be attached with no marks to the items. We do not accept items that are without their original tags, warning labels, that have been worn, washed , altered , with any perfume and or/ deodorant marks. We reserve the right to refuse a refund for items returned that are not in a re-saleable condition.
- Shoes purchased must be returned with their original boxes with zero marking to the sole.
- Return postage costs are not covered by ROOCOU therefore please retain your proof of postage we recommend the Royal Mail Signed for service. Please track your return to see when this has arrived back at our warehouse. Normally our returns can take to process up to 14 business days from the date we receive the item back at our warehouse
- If you have tracked your return and it has been received by us please rest assured it will be processed and you will receive an email to confirm this. If you have tracked your order and we have not received it back yet please email us admin@ROOCOU.com with your order number and post office receipt and we can look into this for you. We unfortunately, don't send confirmation emails when we receive returns but as soon as your refund has been processed you will receive an automatic email
Please note Beauty items, Underwear, Bodysuits, Swimwear, and Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. We do not offer exchanges, except for exceptional circumstances on these items
- We will issue you with a full refund by the same method you used to pay within 14 business days after your returned item(s) is received at our warehouse providing your return is in a re-sellable and unworn condition and with all their original tags attached
- We try our very best to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 14 business days for your return to be processed once your parcel has been received into our warehouse.
- Please be aware that it can take your bank a further 2-10 days for the refunds to appear back in your bank account depending on the card issuer. If you have any questions about your refund, just let our Customer Care team know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naturally any faulty items can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. used, washed, soiled or damaged), will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
- Please be advised that you will not receive a refund for your original shipping costs as this pays for the Royal Mail Courier to deliver your parcel to you.
- Any VIP Pre-Order styles ordered that have been purchased specifically for each customer by way of size , style and colour therefore are non-returnable as these items are non-stock held items and are purchased specifically for each individual customer, so we simply ask that you purchase the correct size prior to ordering from the pre-order selection to ensure the items purchased through VIP Group fit upon arrival as these items are not subject to a refund.
Where do I find my Returns Label
This should be in your parcel along with your order . However if you have lost your returns label email please download from the website and include within your parcel and use the non-paid returns label included in your parcel to ensure your item(s) are returned to the correct address for inspection prior to a refund being issued :
What is the Returns Address
ROOCOU Limited Returns Department
Suite 1 Romney Cottage
Track your Returns
Please use Royal Mail tracked service for all your returns . As ROOCOU cannot be held responsible for parcels that go missing which are returned outside of our advised return methods.
You must ensure to obtain your proof of postage in case your parcel is lost on its return back to us. If you do not have your proof of postage, ROOCOU cannot be held responsible for any lost parcels.
Please make sure you keep safe your postage tracking receipt until your return has been processed and your refund has been allocated .
We cannot accept returns if the items are soiled. Please ensure all tags are intact and the item is in original condition. All goods will be inspected upon return. Any unwanted items must be returned to ROOCOU in a saleable condition. Unfortunately, any returns which are found to have make-up stains on the garment cannot be exchanged or refunded. The goods are your responsibility until they reach ROOCOU, so please make sure any returns are securely packaged and cannot get damaged on their way back to us.
Ensure the return address is clear and cannot be confused with any other address (please cross out any previous addresses that could still be on the packaging).
We cannot issue a refund until we have received your item. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. Postage costs are non-refundable.
Can I exchange my Order
Exchanges will be processed within 7 days of being received. Please note all exchanges are subject to availability of stock and will be subject to an additional shipping charge of £3.99 if in the UK. We will email you if your item is not available for exchange and offer you a refund providing the item you originally returned for exchange meets all the necessary requirements of our returns policy .Please note we can only process UK exchanges , all international exchanges will be processed as a refund .
If you receive a faulty item
On the rare occasion that you receive a faulted item, please ensure that you email email@example.com prior to sending the item back. Please attach images where possible of the faulted item to any emails sent to us. We cannot refund faulted items which we have not been informed about prior to receiving the returns. ROOCOU also reserves the right to refuse to refund a faulted item if we suspect foul play or tampering. We reserve the right not to refund the item if we have not been informed of any faults prior to receiving the item.
Returning Faulty Items
Please note you must inform us of the item fault prior to sending a faulted item back, as we do not refund items without being informed of the faults before we receive them. Please note when returning faulted items to ourselves, this must be done using a TRACKED PREPAID RETURN service via Royal Mail (UK only, please see above instructions).. Please note we do not accept items that have been worn, washed or used for a full refund. All refunds are offered at the discretion of ROOCOU.
ROOCOU reserves the right to refuse the refund of any item we suspect has been washed, worn or used.
Occasionally things do go wrong and you may want to get in touch with us. If that happens, we aim to rectify your complaint within 14 business days. We ask for 3-4 working day to investigate and respond. On a rare occasion, we may ask for an extension of another 2 working day to resolve the query
Methods of Contact